May 27, 2014

The Abnormals - A New Sitcom From Joe Weisler

I am a proud aunt. My nephew Joseph Weisler has been writing scripts since he was 12 years old. And now, as a freshman at Florida Atlantic University, he has been able to realize his dream of bringing his scripts to life, producing his sitcom "The Abnormals" on OwlTV which is part of FAU's TV production department. It has been a wonderful effort by a cast of talented students and some professional actors.

A promo video and the first two episodes are currently live on OwlTV Youtube Channel. I have embedded the three videos here:


 
 
Episode 1:
 


 
Episdoe 2:



Now the question is, how does a college student get his work wider distribution, professional input and a possible internship? Please email me via my blog with any suggestions.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment